In October 2015, Carbon Fire Studio, an independent video game studio based in France, asked me to create the soundtrack of its video game: Dying is Dangerous.
They were looking for dark tunes, with some electronic style mixing old and new and with a touch of classical horror movies.
You can listen to the tracks below. I am working on other tracks inspired by the game and will release later on an album with both original video game soundtrack and new songs.
Introduction part 1:
Level 1 Boss:
Level 2 Boss:
Level 3 Boss:
Other cut scene:
The game is just great, it is available the Wii U and XBOX!
Dying is Dangerous Credits
- Jérôme LABBE – Developer
- Amine NAIR – Developer
- Angélique LABBE – Graphic Designer
- Steve Laurent (Laurent Seve) – Sound Designer
- Mathieu BONTEMPS – Game Designer
- Adel AMRANE – Film Director
- Justine TRAN – Make-up Artist
- Vanessa DE SOUSA – Secondary Make-up Artist
Want to know more about the game.. visit the studio website